Thursday, August 30, 2007

It's almost Labor Day!

Wow! Do I have a lot to tell you, internets. Since my first post, I have had so many adventures. I'm getting to know everyone in my neighborhood, and have left all kinds of hair around my main home at Fran's house. She even lets me sleep on the bed! Anyway, we went someplace far away in West Virginia called "the cabin" and that meant a 15 hour ride in the car. Did I mention I don't much like car rides? I get nervous and drool all over the place and it's embarrassing. Anyway, Fran gave me some candy called Dramamine on our next car trip, which made it go by much faster.



This is me rolling around in the grass at the cabin. I didn't see any squirrels but did get to play chase with all of the people. I also showed everyone how high I can jump. I think they were pretty impressed. Miss Ann points her phone at me and says she wants to get a good digital camera with shut her speed or something to take pictures of my jumps. I don't know what she's talking about, but when I wag my tail at her ideas, it seems to make her happy.

In between our trips to and from West Virginia, Fran had to go camp. She called it Outward Bound, but I think it should be called "Journey to Bruiseville." She says she's glad she went. I'm glad Miss Ann let me spend the night while Fran was away. We went for long walks, watched Ace of Cakes and took naps on the sofa.


This is what I look like sleeping.

It's almost Labor Day weekend and you know what that means. School! We went to school last night and I got lots of treats. I'm looking forward to playing with other dogs more. That's not to say I won't still watch The Closer with Miss Ann. I like lounging and detective TV just as much as the next dog. Besides, Brenda Lee Johnson likes snacks almost as much as I do.

This weekend, we are going to have a BBQ and Bean & Doodle get to come over and play. I can't wait! Hopefully we'll take some pictures too. Fran said something about crochet, but I don't know how yarn and hamburgers go together. I guess I'll find out.

Wiggles and leans,
Patches

1 comment:

Jigga and Venus said...

Dear Patches,

We had a great time at your house yesterday and hope we didn't cause you (or Fran or Ann) too much trouble. Jigga has mostly been talking about Casey the Guinea Pig and those two rabbits. I have mostly been talking about your amazing leaning powers. You are a very sweet furry baby and I hope we can play together another time.

xoxo,
Venus